STDs - International Expert Forum
What is my level of risk?

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to STDs including: Chlamydia, crabs, gonorrhea, HPV, PID, penis discharge, syphilis, testicular infections, urethritis, vaginosis, genital warts, yeast infection. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.

What is my level of risk?

Dr,

I am a young male and last night I did something I regret very much. I was intoxicated and visited a transsexual sex worker from the Philippines. We mutually masturbated, then I tried to put a condom on her but did it the wrong way round at first so had to turn it around. This worries me because the head of her penis touched the outside of the condom. I then gave oral sex to her while wearing this condom, and then received anal sex with it too. I am very concerned about the risk of HIV from this encounter, but would also like to know the risk of other STD's from this.

I would be very grateful for your advice because I am really very anxious.

Many Thanks, Alex
Hello Alex,
Thank you very much for your post.
Provided the condom remained in place and intact during the penetration, it is highly unlikely that you had contracted anything, and certainly no risk of HIV or any other blood-borne virus, as she had not ejaculated, and even if there was precum, that would probably not be enough to put you at any risk.  If that had been the case, there might have been a possible risk of anal Chlamydia or Gonorrhoea, but I would still estimate this to be very low.
Best wishes,
Dr José
i just posted a question but did not see it post