STDs - International Expert Forum
Worried about incident

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to STDs including: Chlamydia, crabs, gonorrhea, HPV, PID, penis discharge, syphilis, testicular infections, urethritis, vaginosis, genital warts, yeast infection. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.

Worried about incident

Hi doctors, thanks for providing this great service.

I was involved in an incident last week when I visited a window csw in Holland.

Trying to stay safe, I decided to only masterbate myself while watching the csw. I was sure to not make contact with her with my penis or the hand that I was masterbating (masturbating) myself with.  However, I did touch her breasts and her buttock with my other hand, but Didn't come in contact with her vagina.

Before we started she gave me some paper towels to clean myself up after. So when I did finish I quickly cleaned my penis with the paper towels using my right hand.

Apologies for the detail, but I am very worried I may have caught something from this incident, as I am freaking myself out with ideas of what if I may have got something on the paper towel or my hand when touching.  I am in a long term relationship, and am frightened that I may pass something on to my partner.

Could  I have caught anything from this incident, if so what should I get tested for and when?
I understand you have a surgery in London, which I could attend to any tests done in the coming days/ weeks.

Thank you for your post.
I do not believe that you need to be concerned after this incident.  The head of your penis did not come into contact with her genitals or with any vaginal fluid.  Therefore there would be no risks, without the need to get any tests.
If you are in doubt about the above, you could always get tested for your own peace of mind.  And that would only be for STDs like Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea.  In absence of symptoms, the ideal window period for testing would be after 2 weeks.
Kind regards,
Dr José
Thanks for the feedback doctor.  I have already booked an appointment at your surgery for this Thursday, which is only 7 days after the incident.  Is this window period too short and should I postpone until the following week.

I think it is a little too soon to test - but I do agree with Jose - you don't seem to have done anything at all risky and you certainly haven't exposed your self to anything with this. I really don't think you need to spend money on a test for something you haven't been exposed to. Relax and spend it on something nicer.

best wishes, Sean