STDs - International Expert Forum
Worried about possible infection
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to STDs including: Chlamydia, crabs, gonorrhea, HPV, PID, penis discharge, syphilis, testicular infections, urethritis, vaginosis, genital warts, yeast infection. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Worried about possible infection

Hi Sean,

I am young and very worried about possible infection from an epsiode I had 4 weeks ago. I was with a girl at a party that I don't really know but except she is Irish. I am not experienced at all and were french kissing for twenty minutes. We took off our tops and had skin to skin contact with each other. She then put her hand down my trousers and felt my penis with her fingers for a split second. We were both clothed from waist down. There was cuts or vaginal fluids and I have no symptoms or rashes

My questions are:

Can I catch any STDs from french kissing her?
Can I catch STDs from her touching my penis for that second like HPV or syphilis?
Can I catch any STDs from our upper bodies touching?
Do I need to take an STD test?

Thanks,
I would really appreciate a response to end my worry