STDs - International Expert Forum
Worried and Anxious

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to STDs including: Chlamydia, crabs, gonorrhea, HPV, PID, penis discharge, syphilis, testicular infections, urethritis, vaginosis, genital warts, yeast infection. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.

Worried and Anxious

On a recent trip to Bangkok ,  I was persuaded by a guy for a massage , I had a soapy massage from a lady , both of were undressed and she put soapy water over her and me and gave sliding body to body massage for like ten minutes,

I was sure when she massaged on the front side , my penis didn't touch her vagina as I was worried that she is nude and might just touch it with her exposed vagina. but it might have bruised but am not sure

Then she gave me oral with condom , but I didn't like it , so I asked her to remove it and she gave me hand job instead, since we few days I feel tingling in urethra,  slight burning off and on

I am just worried if I got some STD cause of the tingling , I had ciprofloxacin 500mg twice for three days , now I was thinking for having 1 g  azithromycin to make sure everything is cleared up Chlamydia and Gonorrhea or something else too.

I don't have access to see much doctors in the country where I live nor got so much testing facilities available. Please Advice , would be really very thankful
Thank you for your post.
I do not believe that a situation like the one described would have put you at risk of contracting any STDs.  However as you have some symptoms, it is possible that you might have contracted Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, or NSU (non-specific urethritis).  I would recommend that you get pre-emptive antibiotic treatment to cover for all these.  The first choice combination would be azithromycin 1g. by mouth, plus an intramuscular injection of Ceftriaxone 500mg.
Best wishes,
Dr José
How long does it take for a paid question to be responded , would appreciate quick response