HPV & MONO = AIDS???
HI. 3 years ago ( after having sex with my first boyfriend)  I was soon diagnosed with a random viral disease which went away after 2 week It looked like MONO.. tired.. big tonsils etc. .. 3 years later last April I reencountered my old boyfriend and we slept together...   During the summer.. I was diagnosed with MONO... and 1-2months later I was diagnosed with HPV, genital warts... Not severe..  but Ive been doing treatment for a few months now and everything and seems like its gone, but I always get one... just one or two.      

DO I HAVE AIDS?  WHEN THEY TESTED ME FOR MONO in the Summer would they have seen HIV? ( They took 4 blood tests)................
by the time we hit 40, the majority of us have had the virus that causes mono. It's incredibly common and most of us get it in our teenage years or early 20's. No reason at all to think you must have hiv because you had mono.

1 in 3 of us has hpv genitally. It's also very common.   really no reason to suspect you have hiv because you had genital warts.

you also have 4 hiv tests evidently that are negative so why think hiv?

grace