I've scared for almost a year if I have hiv or any disease please help

So this is how it goes I was very curious so I meet up with this guy from my first time male to male sex note this was my first time so once we meet we kissed then got cleaned and did oral sex I swallowed a little bit of precum possibly a teaspoon. But never semen then we had protected anal sex and that was it never again. Until July I got sick right after I had eaten pizza I had fever,nausea didn't vomit, dizzy, sore throat, diarrhea for 3 days and fever as well I had a headache on the last day does anybody know if I could had contacted something I'm still very scared please help me
whether you swallow or not is meaningless when it comes to oral sex.

nothing you've mentioned sounds like a std going on.

why haven't you sought out std testing if you are concerned about this encounter?

grace
Because I've looked around everywhere and there's alot of symptoms that looked like mine I looked at webmd,yahoo,aid.gov and because I don't know if it could had been any disease or anything fact is I haven't gotten sixk since July 2012
just get tested for once and for all so you can stop worrying!!!
It sounds like you need to get tested to me...Believe me, you want to get the STD factor out of the way as soon as possible if that is not the problem. Also have you considered Food poisoning, this is also a possibility, sometimes pizza shops tend to under-cook there product resulting in food poisoning, this has happened to myself and many of my friends on multiple occasions.

Will -n- Julia