1 Red Dot on Tip of Penis
A friend of mine says he has 1 red dot(not a bump just a mark) on the tip of his penis and the only other symptom is that the head is a little sore. No other irritation, marks, dicomfort urinating etc. He noticed this the day after having protected sex but also recieved oral. He has never had anything and is concerned that he may of contracted something from the oral. Any ideas what this one red dot is? Possible from getting oral since the sex was protected?  He said that she was very dry during the sex tho the condom was lubricated. I have red somethings that suggest this could just be an irritaion or popped bloodvessel because of this.

Please help he is freaking..lol
This is not STD related, tell him to see a Dr.
Thank you, he said he was asking the grl to go get checked for STDs etc. but will be relieved to hear that it doesn't seem to be possible.. thanks again
sorry meant to ask.. is the other senerio i stated a possibility? "He said that she was very dry during the sex tho the condom was lubricated. I have read somethings that suggest this could just be an irritaion or popped bloodvessel because of this." ?
That is possible.