16 and need help what are these bumps on my penis
am 16 years old and I wrestle and am very active. I have had oral sex maybe 5 or 6 times but I have these four small red bumps on the underside of my penis shaft right under the head where the blood vains are at the top these bumps do not hurt or itch i have been examined by my doctor and he said that theyare clo gged pores they are a little reddish but they have a clearish skin colored top and when I get erect you can see them clearly and they are more red but when you look a them from the side one has a whitish tip and the other 3 or so have a clearish colored top that looks like it is filled with a liquid but I'm not sure cause I am scared to scratch it please help I'm scared I havecontra cted a std like hiv or something of that Nature but I haven't had any signs s of hiv?
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/STDs/I-need-help-to-figure-out-what-these-bumps-are-on-my-penis-/show/2092353#post_9919079