2 birds with one stone?
okay so I have had chlamydia a few years ago and had it cured, earlier a few months ago i started having symptoms like i had gotten it again. however i don't have insurance and/or the money to go get it checked out. then i got sick with allergies and cold symptoms so my sister took me to carenow where i got doxycycline hyclate 100mg 2x a day for 10 days to clear up my sinus infection. right after i stopped taking the doxycycline i went to the dentist for a bad cavitity on my back tooth and got amoxicillin 500mg 3x a day for 10 days. it is possible that those meds not only cleared up what they were prescribed for but the std as well? i have researched them both and they both have been prescribed for std's chlamydia and gonorrhea. i am still taking the amoxicillin, i just started it. please any answers will be greatly appreciated.
anyone?
We are all volunteers.  Some patience would be appreciated.  Not a lot of people answer questions on weekends.