25 days
thats how long it's been since my unprotected encounter.  Antibiotics for chlamydia have been taken.
i still dont feel right.  Could my mind be playing games right now?  i took a second uring test and the results were negative...all good.  Right now i have a mild burning, irritated sesantions right above and around my knee, alittle below the waist and around my testicles.  it's really driving mad...not because of the burn/irritation (very mild)...but just the fact that i don't know what it is.  i've been back to the doctor and no signs of sores/blisters.  Did i test to soon (2 days after encounter).   iam so freakin scared right now...i cant work, focus, sleep...please help me

This discussion is related to Burning penis/Groin area.
2 days is soon, but you took antibiotics.  How long after the antibiotics did you test again?  If it was within 2 weeks, your test may be a false negative.

Aj
i fully understand your state of mind right now. no matter how rational and patient you want and need to be, it feels almost impossible to control the anxiety. i am in a similar boat waiting for blood results. what i can tell you is that your anxiety could be making things worse than they really are. good luck to you.
hi...all....well, I had my 6 month testing done and it all came back negative.
I actually took a rapid HIV test and that also came back negative.  All done on the exact 6 month date.  Yet i felt like **** after i got the results.  

I wanted to know though if Herpes is dormant will antibodies still show up or what?
I mean i have nothing right now so would this mean herpes could be dormant and once it wakes, then, i would start to produce antibodies?  Or can I take my 6 month neg test as definitive?

I still have this sudden itch, mild irritation and sore feeling sometimes.  It comes and goes?  No redness, swelling or nothing.  

I hope all turned out well Nelly
Yes, the antibodies would still show up.  If you had herpes, you would have tested positive for it.

Follow up with your doctor.  Maybe you are having normal feelings, and they are just heightened from anxiety, or maybe you have a mild fungal infection.

Aj