3 Years, Symptoms
The last time i had sex was 3 years ago.
I have no gotten any symptoms.
Would symptoms of any STDs show up during those 3 years ?

Before I describe some symptoms, I just want to say I doubt you have an STDs.  As said these forums are for "educational" purposes.   Try googling "STD symptoms".

Gonorrhea, chlamydia and NGU can cause urethral inflamation that leads to uncomfortable feeling on the inside lining of the urethra especially at the base of the penis.    The term, "penile discharged" should be googled.    Usally the discharge is green or yellow or white.  Usally green discharge is indicative of gonorrhea.  If the discharge is yellow or white rit might be indicative of an NGU or chlamydia; sometimes the discharge can be only urine.   None of these are iron clad, meaning that if you see a white discharge it could mean chlamydia it could not.  It could mean gonorrhea it could not.

Untreated gonorrhea, chlamydia, can lead to PID in women and Epididymitis in men.

Syphilis is a skin sore, it looks like an old broken blister.
Gential Herpes is a blister that turns into a skin sore.   Gential herpes usally hurts and its an obvious symptom.   Gential Warts are also an obvious symptom.

Okay, so i got a urine test and a blood test 5 months after sexual contact. They came back negative.
It has been 3 years now and i have not had sex since then, and i have never gotten any of the symptoms you have described.
That should mean I am fine right ?

Thank you.
A when you say "urine test"  do you mean they tested for gono, chlmaydia, and other bacteria?

Sometimes people have urine tests and its not STD tests.

Can you describe your exposure (unprotected sex/protected etc.) ?
Sorry I should have explained it much better.
Urine test for gono, clymaydia and other bacteria.

And i had protected sex, and unprotected Oral.