AUGMAXCIL 625 Efficiency
Would a course of AUGMAXCIL 625 over five days, be effective in treating gonorrhea, clymidia, or any other antibiotic sensitive STDS
Have you been diagnosed with a STD from testing?

We do not talk about medication on this site because that is for a Dr to prescribe based on tests and symptoms.
I haven't been  tested for STDs as yet, but was prescribed the listed ahtibiotic for a sinus infection that I have carried for the past three weeks. I was hoping that this antibiotic might be effective in treating STDs as well, due to some anxiety that I have developed over a recent condom failure. I have read on this site that many STDs are treated with antibiotics, and therefore wondered if perhaps the one that I have been prescribed, might be effective for more than the treatment of sinus infection. Thanks
It is possible that it would treat some STD's (antibiotics can kill certain bacteria even if it is not recommended for it) but it is not the recommended treatment for any STD.