Anal Fissure
Hey so my and my boyfriend for 9 months are just getting a problem are coming across a problem. We started to do the whole anal sex a few months ago. And just last week i got a tear between my butt cheeks. Not in the anal. I had gotten a tear between the butt cheeks before and had just applied ointment and gone. But this time is different... It started with a bad tear, and little tender spots along the side of the cheeks. I kept applying ointment but it started to give a bad smell. So my boyfriend started to play doctor and poured peroxide and making sure everything was dry, then applied neosporin or some kind of antibiotic ointment... we have done this 3 times yesterday. This morning when i woke up we discovered bumps on the lower part of the cheek and along the side... basically everywhere there were tender spots there were little bumps that looked like pus bumps. Does that mean its healing? Now my boyfriend says we should go check for any STD. Do you think there is a possibility that was one has been created during this process. Oh and now we don't use protection.
Hello

No reason to think this is an STD.  STDs are not created by the process  you describe.  STDs do NOT appear out of nowhere.

To get STD infection you have unprotected sex with an infected person.

See a physician for the bumps.