Aa
A
A
Close
Anal itch after bowel movement...
So for about a year, I've had itching in what feels like is "inside of my anus". It feels like the itch is coming from somewhere below the immediate surface. I was diagnosed with prostatitis, which causes anal itching, but my prostatitis is pretty much gone. Today, I pulled back my cheeks and could see a small white bump deep inside of my rectum. I lookd on the other side and was pretty sure I didn't see anything similar. It only itches after I got to the bathroom. Sometimes, if I walk around a lot and am in a lot of heat, it will also begin to itch. The itching after a bowel movement is pretty severe for about 5-10 minutes then kinda subsides. Could this be genital warts? I did have a couple heterosexual encounters about a year ago, before this began happening.

Also, I have a serious girlfriend now. We have decided to keep sex until marriage and I am so scared that if I have Gential Warts and HPV, I will not be able to marry her as we would be unable to have sex. Is this true? Are there ways around passing it? What should i do...
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
See a Dr and see what you may or may not have.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
i have the same thing! it only really itches after i go to the bathroom. I have HPV and i had both genital and anal warts. they are both gone now and the problem still presides. best bet is to go see medical help and please post back and mabey i can figure out why i still have this problem!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs / STIs Community Resources