Anal itch
I have had a constant itch inside my anus for months now..I have had unprotected anal sex about two years ago and since I have bad a baby...They didnt say I had anything when they did all the testing when I was pregnant. This itch just wont go away and it is driving me crazy...What can this be? I know I have a hemmroid cause I have felt it but is that it? Sometimes the itch is so deep and it drives me crazy...What is this? Is it aids or HIV?
Do doctors answer these questions?
No Dr's do not answer here, you have to go to the expert forum and pay to post a question.

My answer is to see your Dr...this does not sound STD related from anal sex 2 years ago. But STD's like gonorrhea and chlymida are localized so a urine or swab test would not pick up an infection, you would have to have an anal swab for that to be done. But again see a Dr.