Aa
A
A
Close
5753536 tn?1379480356
Any comment is appretiated
Hi
I had a protected sex with a CSW 11 weeks ago and 10 days after I had some symptoms like some rashes on thighs, red spots on arms and back and sore throat. I did HIV (antigen+antibody) test after 4 and 6 weeks and they were negative. I did test for some other STD's (Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Hepatitis, syphilis) after six weeks and came negative.

The symptom that still exist (the others gone) is sore throat and swollen lymph node which comes and goes. I have some pain also on ears and over the neck turning on and off. Sometimes I have some pain on my groins move along on my legs. I did strep throat test and it was negative too. I have plan to do HSV test and a completer STD test next week after 12 weeks.

It is clear that I have some infection in my throat which made a very bad headache on my head and sinus last week on my flight.

My question is: Can STD symptoms remain for long period and are my symptoms STD related? What other test could I do to clear my status?

Any comment is appreciated.

Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
As you really never had a risk for a STD from protected sex and symptoms are not of a STD. See a Dr
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs / STIs Community Resources