Asian Massage Parlor
I went to an Asian massage parlor last night at wee hours of the morning.  This is the first time I have ever done anything like this and I am freaked out.  I am very nervous because I was so intoxicated that I don't remember if she placed a condom on me.  I received oral sex first and then vaginal sex after wards where I finished inside of her.  I am assuming that she had put a condom on me from the start but I have no rec election!!!  I know how stupid this is and trust me it will never happen again but it is now too late.  I guess my question is anyone experienced enough with these places to tell me if they all put a condom on you before having sex?  There is no way these girls are going to let you finish inside of them without a condom on right!!!!  Someone please reassure me that I am correct, please!  I have a wife and shouldn't be doing this in the first place and certainly don't want to give her anything.
hi mike0102, these asian massage parlors they are usually extremely careful and in 99% of the time before sex she would have taken necessary precautions. Remember they need to continue this business and they dont want to be out of business by catching an std from their clients, so you should be much more relaxed now. try to calm yourself down. this is the most important thing i believe which all of us have difficulty in doing.