Bacterial Vaginosis
I know I have BV and don't have any insurance or the money to go to the doctors.  I have started taking on my own penicillin vk 500 mg 4 xs a day and using a yogurt tampon at night while i sleep.  I am wondering if I am doing the wrong thing or should this get rid of it? I had read online many different opinions from unreliable sources.

Thanks for your help
penicillin isn't helpful for bv.  you should NEVER guess and just throw antibiotics at your body like this :(  

yogurt vaginally isn't helpful for bv either.   the sugars in most yogurts can actually cause infections when you use them vaginally like this :(  

planned parenthood charges based on income and is usually cheaper than a gyn office if you have a clinic near you. same as you can call your local health department  and see what your local low cost options are.  many walk in clinics are also affordable for this. you need a proper diagnosis and prescription treatment for bv. it's not something you can treat at home on your own.

grace