Bar of Soap?
This may sound odd, but a girl used a bar of soap (regular soap) to wash off her vagina before and immediately after sexual contact . I didn't think about it at the time, but I used the same bar of soap to wash my hands, and right after I washed my hands using that bar of soap, I touched my penis. Now at the time I figured that anything that may have been placed on that bar of soap would have died. But now I am not too sure. And my use of the soap was probably right after her use (maybe a few minutes at most), and I definetly touched my penis right after with the same hands that were washed with the soap. I do not know if she directly placed the bar of soap on her genatalia, but for this question I'll assume she did. Realistically, should this be cause for concern for any std?
No chance of getting an STD that way. STD's can only be passed through sex. So again you had zero risk of getting any STD.