Black spot around my pee hole??
Im really freaking out' im 17 and im curious of my sexuality ive had sex with a guy and i did not use a condom, and now i have a black spot around my penis holee.. This didnt happen until maybe four or five months later, its gotten bigger the last few days. It's only around the pee hole the rest of my penis head looks it's normal color. Im really scared to tell my parents about it or to see a doctor. Please whoever sees this question HELP me.
if its something bad i need to know before its too late and im not going to say anything to nobody else. So PLEASE !!
you will need to be seen and get a proper exam to know what is going on. this could be many things going on and we'd just be guessing.

since you had unprotected sex, you can cover your bases with proper testing. you can test for chlamydia and gonorrhea anytime after 1 week post encounter. syphilis after 6 weeks. herpes , hiv and hepatitis after 3 months.

have you had your gardasil shot series yet?

grace
So what i have around my penis is a possible symptom of HIV, and those things you mentioned?
No i haven't . I wasn't going to have sex i was drunk and it happened. The guy is like 25.. And im so scared we did everything.  Uhggg
Im really scared to say to say anything.  But i think I'm going to have to.
follow up on it properly and get answers as to what is going on.

also get your gardasil shots too!!  you've had limited sexual experience so they will help to protect you against  4 of the most common types of hpv if you get all 3 shots.

grace