Blister on Penis
I have had recurring blisters on my penis. They are either in a line or an L shape. They don't hurt at all, just itch. The only other symptoms I've had is pain in my buttocks and leg prior to breakout. I don't feel anything on my penis until shortly after the blisters appear. These blisters are almost constant...meaning in the past 8 months i've had them almost back to back. sometimes i'll get a new line of blisters while another one is still healing. They happen all over my penis, but always in the same form. There is some scarring as well. I have been with the same girl for a year now. She has been tested twice for STD's and always negative with no symptoms. I saw a dr. when this first happened afraid I had herpes. He said it was just an irritation possibly from non lubercated sex. But, this happens even when me and my g/f aren't having sex. But it keeps happening. I will add that I've had a history of jock itch. Does anyone know what this could be?
from your last post on the forum, you weren't tested for herpes. have you followed up on that with testing?

also odds are your partner didn't have herpes testing either - just a fyi.

at this point follow up regularly with a dermatologist and get that herpes testing just to rule it out.

grace