Broken Condom, Pregnancy
My girlfriend's period is due on the 1st of August.
We weere making love today, the condom broke, so i stopped immediately coz i felt something not right, and i asked her for both of us to go pee, and asked her to wash up...
and we continued making love after that, used a new condom, and right before i came, i removed my penis from here, and upon cumming outside the 2nd condom was broken, a tiny bit from the tip only i knew it coz of the ***, as i ejaculated outside of her and not in, i was surprised that the 2nd condom was broken, and i didn't *** in her, and again i asked her to pee and wash up!
in both cases, is there any possibility of pregnancy?...her period is due in 9 days.
and any risks of stds too?
do you use lube? You really should. It keeps condoms from breaking as well as enhances feeling for you both. A drop on your penis before you apply the condom and then some on the outside or inside your partner. Even condoms that say they are lubricated, aren't lubed enough!!

have you and your gf had full std testing to know if either of you has a std?

she can go to any drug store in the US for plan B contraception if she only uses condoms for pregnancy prevention. She should do this today or tomorrow, not put it off.

grace
Dear Grace, thanks for your reply...
as for the STD, yes we had tests, and we both are intact.
but the fear is about the pregnancy...
i talked to her about it yesterday, and i suggested the PLAN B pills...she was like," why are you  worried, u didnt ejaculate in me...and i am not in  my fertility period, and she didnt like the idea of her taken pills."
but my worries are, it is the first time even i pass through the experience of a broken condom, and the first time and did withdraw immediatley, and the 2nd time, the condom was broken on the tip only, so the ejaculation happened outside, which i am sure off.
i went thru charts of women fertility periods, and i did all calculations i could do...and it appeared that she is not in her fertility period, but the worry does control here...i asked my best friend about it, he said i should not worry...
but again, it is my first time passing thru something like this...especially that she doesn't want to take pills...
well this is the std forum dear so our main concern is std's. If you both had full std testing and neither of you tested + for any std's, then you know std's weren't a big risk. we aren't tested for hpv, molluscum or even herpes most of the time so there is still some risk but overall it's low.

If she only uses condoms for pregnancy prevent, she needs to do plan B. Since you would be the one financially supporting a child for 18 years, it's your right to be very persistent with her about covering this properly.   You can chart until the cows come home - it's still a possible risk and should be covered. Perhaps offer to pay for the cost of the pills even. Only time I purchased them it was $45.