Bruised like Ring around penis
My husband and I have been together for 6 years, and I frequently give oral sex and therefore know quite well what his penis looks like. Yesterday I began the act and right off the bat noticed a distinct purplish black ring around his penis. It is about an inch below the head and circles all the way around. What in the world would this be? I am oncerned he may be cheating and has caught something which scares the heck out of me for my own health. Please help if you have ever heard of such a marking or experienced it yourself. Thank you so much. (Oh by the way, I immediately asked him what it was and he acted like he didnt know what I was talking about, hen got up and looked in mirror, then said he asked his dr about it and they told him it was normal discoloratrion. Well I am sorry but if he "didnt know what I was talking about" then he never would have been talking to his dr about it and also it wasnt there the last time I did oral sex which was just a few weeks prior.)
Do you have a reason to think that he is cheating?

A ring is not STD related. If concerned then make an appointment for him and you to see his Dr.
well that doesn't sound like any STD that I know of. I would have him go to the dermatologist and i'd go with hime. If you are worried about him cheating why don't you confront him and ask for an STD test... if you two have had sex then you should also get yourself tested if you are really concerned.