Bump on underside of penis on a vein
About 3 weeks ago, I wore jeans out in Las Vegas on a hot night without any underwear. I don't know if this is coincidental, but shortly after I noticed a small flesh colored bump, what looked to be a pimple, on the underside of my penis about halfway to the head on the right side (if you're looking down on it).  It was a bit irritating, so I popped it. A little bit of clear liquid came out.  I cleaned and disinfected it and went to bed. Now, it seems as though this bump has become red and inflamed. It hurts when touched and is noticeable when sitting. Not only that, but it seems as though there may be another one next to it. The area is red and the bumps are white now. During this time, I am being treated for genital warts even though my biopsy was inconclusive - just a precaution I guess.  I used a little bit of the solution on the bump on the underside of my shaft as well as some aquaphor and rubbing alcohol.

It has been well over 1 year since I've had unprotected vaginal sex. About 4 months ago I've been having protected vaginal sex with occasional unprotected oral sex. Since these bumps showed up, I have not had any sex.

Because of this reasoning, I don't think it's herpes - but I'm not sure what else it could be...a little help...
You have been given advice in the herpes forum, if this is anything you need to see your health care provider. This is not an STD
an stop popping down there