Bumps on penis
Here is a picture:
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/3231/62337073.jpg

I have these bumps on my penis, I have had them for maybe 2-4 months, no discharge, no burning while urinating, nothing coming out of bumps, no irritation.
I have pretty much ruled out a STD by not having these symptoms, but I know thats not 100%...
I have came to the conclusion it may be one of the following:

pearly penile papules
fordyce spots
sebaceous prominence
Molluscum contagiosum

I have had unprotected sex before, but my partner does show any signs of these (another reason I have ruled STD out)
btw, one of the spots is a little red because I attempted to get rid of it (bad idea)

Can you tell me what this is?
I would really appreciate it.
Thanks.
Hello

There are rules on the forum, about posting pictures.   They tell you the reason why on there.  The main one, is we could be wrong.   Therefore, we cannot tell you what it is you have.  

But a physician/urologist can.  Make an appointment with them and have them take a quick 2 second look at them, you  be glad you did.

So you cant tell me what it looks like?
Hello again,

Sorry that I wasn't too clear: there are rules on the forum, about why they discourage posting pictures.  They also discourage us from responding to someone's picture saying something like "oh does not look like herpes, or that looks like herpes!"    

They tell you the reason why they discourage posting a picture of your genitals and so forth.  The main one, is I could be wrong.   Therefore, I cannot tell you what it does or does not look like.  

I recommend you ask a physician.