Burning sensation in penis tip and urethra
Hello community.

Backstory:  34 year old otherwise healthy male here on New Year's Eve had unprotected oral and protected vaginal sex with a one night stand.  One week later started feeling a light tingling/burning sensation at the tip of my penis and in my urethra.  It gradually increased in sensation/pain during the week.  There is no discharge or or visible sores.  I went to Planned Parenthood and got tested for gonorrhea, chlamydia, and UTI.  I was prescribed one dose of 1000mg of Azithromycin.  After about 4 days all of my symptoms went away.

Forward to about a week ago, the symptoms have slowly come back again.  Constant burning/tingling sensation in the tip of my penis, and especially along my urethra, more so if I ejaculate.  There is no discharge or visible sores.  I called PPH today since I had not heard from them.  They informed me I tested negative for gonorrhea, chlamydia, and UTI.

Reading on the internet is just scary when I type my symptoms in.  I am thinking maybe a yeast infection, so I am applying Monistat 7 starting today for a week to see if that might be the culprit.  If not I will make a trip to the doctor.

Any ideas to what might be going on.  Just need a little reassure to calm my mind.  Thanks in advance to any help you all can provide.

I'd return to be seen again. get tested again for ngu and also get your prostate manually examined.

grace
Thanks Grace for the reply.  I will make another appointment and tested for that.