Burning urethra 2 days after sex
I am a newly separated 43 yr old male and have been monagamous for almost 20 years - never had any STD's except for chlamydia in college which was treated.  I had unprotected vaginal intercourse with a new partner this week and have had a burning sensation inside the tip of my penis since the day after sex.  From what I have read, this seems to be too early to have symptoms of an actual STD - but I am concerned.  Is it possible that I am just feeling irritation from the sex (which was vigorous) or am allergic to something?  We did use a condom initially, but I took it off beause I couldn't orgasm with it (haven't used one in 20 years...).  How worried should I be, and how long should I wait to get checked out if this persists?  Are there any STD's that show symptoms the day after?
The only STD I could think of which would cause symptoms 2 days after exposure would be gonorrhea. Chlamydia usually takes 7-10 days for symptoms to show. If it persists, I'd recommend getting tested.