Can I transmitt hsv1 genital if...
Can i transmit genital to genital hsv1 to my partner if i take no meds and have no outbreaks??  Is it important  to tell my partner if i have genital hsv1 genital?
The transmission of herpes, both HSV1 and 2, can occur with or without outbreaks but, there is a less likely chance of your partner getting it without an outbreak. It is important to tell your partner that you have hsv1. It keeps your partner from getting anything and makes the both of you more aware in how to deal with it and how to approach it during intimacy.
Is it possible for hsv1 genital to pass? Is there anyone that has done so? do you know of anyone who has passed it genital to genital?  If I can't pass it with out an outbreak, why do the doctors say hsv1 genital is not a big deal to tell or a big deal at all?
Yes, you can pass it if you perform oral sex on your partner.  Use a condom for oral sex as well as intercourse.
please someone answer my last question!!! thanks  is it possible for someone to pass hsv1 genital to genital to a partner?  Does anyone know of this happening with HSV1 genital?
It is possible for this to happen, even through skin to skin contact when the outbreak is apparent.