Can You Catch Gonorrhea Without Having Sexual Intercourse?
I have been with my partner for three years. Since we have been together I have had checks for STD's (my last being last Easter). I have 'thrush' and have know this for years.

My boyfriend has recently developed something (he is going to the doctors on Monday). I have caught something (I'm going to the doctors on Tuesday). My symptons seem to be that of gonorrhea.

If he has caught it then does this mean that he has slept around? Or could he have caught it without have sexual intercourse with anyone else. We have a regualarly active relationship and I have been completly faithful to him.

Also could he have had it for three years without showing any symptons? And could it have only just been passed to me or could I have had it for three years and only just be showing it now? (this seems really unlikely to me).

Thanks for you help!
3 years with no symptoms...no.
Seem like symptoms just started so this would be a new infection. If it is gonorrhea it came from unprotected sex (oral, vaginal or anal).