Canker-like sores on vulva
I use a dipilatory to remove my pubic hair and accidentally left it on a little too long about a week ago. I was experiencing some sensitivity in the crease between my labia majora and labia minora, but nothing too uncomfortable. A couple days later my boyfriend and I got more hot and heavy than usual. We were using an intimate warming massage oil on one another and it seemed to sting/irritate the same area. When we got into the shower, the pain was almost intolerable when the water hit that area, The next day i checked it out with a mirror and saw the irritation. It looks kind of like a few canker sores in a straight line in that crease. I think/HOPE it's just irritated and i didn't contract something! It's been a few days now and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. Then i noticed a couple canker sores in my mouth. I made an appointment at Planned Parenthood but they can't get me in until later next week. I have been freaking out... Could I have gotten an STD?!?! Or does this just seem like a gnarly irritation?! I can't think about anything else but this and I'm going crazy! PLEASE HELP!!!
To be honest I looked up the Diplatory and it doesn't really seem like it would be friendly to that area down there. You have to remember once you enter the soft tissue you need to be gentle with products whether it be dipilatory or soap... With that being said; with the time frame I'd like to think it is an irritation from that product. Have you read the cautions? if so what does it say...

But of course I can't tell you forsure you aren't infected with anything;
If you've had unprotected sex this could be an STD the best way you'll find out is by going to PPH, the only problem it that your appt. is not till next week and the sores will most likely be healed up and you won't get a proper diagnosis.
My suggestion would to get a full STD panel to learn your status of everything. and get the IGG Blood test for Herpes

Good luck, let us know how things go.