Chafing? Herpes? Something else?
I live in China. I had unprotected sex with a guy from Morocco only one time. Both anal and vaginal sex. It's been only 48 hours since intercourse, and I have a terrible burning/itching around the spot between my vagina and anus. Some little red bumps have occurred in this region. The itching is terrible, and it burns. It's on my vagina, just vaginal lips. I have been traveling and walking a lot in hot weather, I was praying this could be a bad case of chafing. What do you think? Could you give me some home remedy advice? Unfortunately "talking to my doctor" will not be an option for another 6 months- so any help or suggestions you could provide would be very much appreciated. Thank you.  
Why is it not an option for 6 months? STD symptoms like this don't show up this quick. This is not a STD. Not saying you did not get a STD but symptoms are not of a STD.

USE CONDOMS