Condom protection
Can you catch a STD with proper condom use? Do you get infected from skin contact or does it have to enter through urethea? Thank you for you answer.
Some stds enter through the urethra, and others by the skin.

Condoms do not offer full protection against syphilis, herpes, HPV and molluscum.  Those are spread by skin to skin contact.   Condoms do offer some protection against those, but not full protection.

Aj
I want  to thank you AJ , you have helped me in the past and Thank you.One follow up, If you have symptoms from any STD does it usally occur within 20 days/ Also a testicale aching is that any kind of sympton
Every std has a different time frame for when you can expect symptoms.  I can't possibly narrow it down to one period of time.

Testicle aching can be from gonorrhea, chlamydia or NGU.

If you are concerned, just go get tested.

Aj
How long after the encounter would the testicale start to ache? And also if i read the above post correct then proper condom use would prevent chlamydia and gonorrhea?
Thank you
Yes, condoms prevent gonorrhea and chlamydia when used properly.  You can still get gonorrhea, syphilis, NGU and genital herpes type 1 from oral sex, though.

Its tough to say with certainty how long it would take for the testicle to start hurting, but it wouldn't be sooner than a few days.

Aj