Coughing at night sign of STD?
Hello Medhelp..
I've gotten sick /flu/fever 3 weeks ago..Usually my coughing and body aches last about a week..but my coughing has not gone away.  I am a smoker for 9 years..but never experienced coughing like this. I cough severley only at night while I'm sleeping..but then the coughing gets better during the day.  This coughing has been lasting 3 weeks..and the severe coughing at night which wakes me up has been about 4 days.  Is this a sign of HIV or STD?
I did have oral sex , unprotected from a few escorts...

No, this is not symptematic of STD's.  You would notice symtoms in the genital area.  You are not at risk HIV through oral sex. Please read the article to on the right of your screen to read about HIV and oral sex.  

You should visit your doctor to get to the bottom of this, but it's not STD related.

Good luck
to answer some of your questions that you posted in other threads:

Again, no you are not at risk of HIV.  You are are risk of Gonorrhea and NGU from unprotected oral sex.  

Symptoms will include discharge, pain urinating, urge to urinate, itching feeling or sharp pains in the urethra, and stinging pain at the tip of the penis or meatus.  I assume you already read when symptoms will appear from other posts you read.  

When I said others were not so lucky, I meant others on this site have contracted NGU from oral, not HIV.  A lot of men come here because they are worried about what they can or what they have aquired through unprotected oral sex.  There are a lot of post about gono and NGU, in fact there are a few recent posts that explain a lot about the signs, symptoms, treatment and background of NGU and Gono.  Use the search function above to read other post regarding this topic.  If you continue to have questions, feel free to ask them in this post and we will answer as soon as possible.  

I will reiterate though, your issues do not sounds STD related and you should follow up with your doctor to find out what's going on.  In the future, always use protection so you don't have to stress out about these things.  Good luck
Hey ..thanks for that info..You were much help..are you a doctor?  
So the coughing has went away...It must be from smoking ciggs..i've been smoking for 9 years...and notice a smokers cough lately...as for gono and ngu...only symptom I have is itching in the mornings...but i was told that is jock itch?   I don't have any pain or discharge....is this  a symptom that happens very soon ..or can gono or NGU hit me severals months down the road?

I broke up with my Ex like 4 weeks ago and he calls my momma and tells her his doctor said he has STDs! But I dint itch or burn or have an discharge!! Do I have STDs or no????????
Please start your own thread