Could I have an undiagnosed STD?
I had sex with a girl- anal sex- five month ago and after one week I had severe infection, difficulty urinating and pain in penile area and bladder, burning, all there is, the doctor ordered some tests but most came back negative, I'm a masturbation addict, I use to do this like more than 5 times per day, not just that I use to hold it and not ejaculate, which my doctor said it affected my prostate, the end of the diagnoses I was diagnosed with Chronic pelvic pain syndrome- chronic prostatitis- they prescribed me antibiotics but i do not do very well with them, so I decided to let it go on its own, and it did, but lately this month and the month before I've been noticing severe pain in my both flanks and back, it tends to get worse If my bladder, when I urinate the pain would go and then come back, no fever, but really fatigued and exhausted, and my urination is not at all hard but I feel that my stream has gone weak, my urine sample is normal but did not do any culture, my sonar image is normal also my CAT scan which was done 2 month ago, my blood work is fine except for the CRP which came back a little high, my question is can a prostate bacteria or a bladder infection spreads to the ureters and hence to the kidneys? the pain in my kidneys area is strong and constant and gets worse much worse if i masturbate, Cipro antibiotic caused me to have an allergic reaction, so I suppose they gonna give me something else..anyone can relate to this? thank you very much and god bless you all.
Don't know what tests were done so can't say if a STD or not. And was sex protected or unprotected?
Unfortunately it was non protected, I did a urine analysis and it came back normal also the culture came back normal, pus cells and red cells are in normal range, my pus cells were 6-8 , my blood examination came back normal as well except for the CRP which came back high 12, no fever, just severe back pain both sides and sometimes just blow the rib cage from the back, other I did a sonar image and my kidneys look fine also my bladder and prostate, the only thing that showed up was mild dilation in left kidney.
So why not get some STD testing done?
Any ideas? on what could they be, no really just wanted to check before i visit the doctor again, thanks.
Nothing sounds related to a STD
Then for crying out loud what the heck would be causing the severe kidney pain when i don't have any stones, not even one if it wasn't an infection? and nothing sounds related to an STD and I mentioned I had anal sex with girl? dude really whatever that is that you are smoking I need some right now..
If you are going to be disrespectful then no point in trying to help you.

Just because you had anal sex or whatever doesn't mean you got a STD and kidney pain is not associated with a STD.
I still need some of the drug you're smoking, STD's not relating to kidney pain? you mean STD does not by any means cause bacteria which in turn can transfer or go up from your urethra or bladder to your ureters up to your kidneys? you by any means never heard of that it seems? humph you sound pretty much like my doctor, so very sorry I've disturbed you in the first place, no really.
Ok enjoy your day