Could this be a slight vaginal trauma? Fissures? Or genital warts?
Hi, I have had unprotected sex in the past with ex partners who I trusted. I found a small bump outside of my vagina on the sort of fleshy area outside (I don't know what this would be called, kind of the top of my leg/bum but further forward towards my vagina) anyway, I found this bump and went to my local GUM clinic, the doctor wasn't sure if it was a wart or a skin tag but I got it frozen off anyway. Then I noticed some little bumps in a line on my labia minora, there are a few bumps and when I went to my GP the nurse practitioner said they don't look like warts and could be small vaginal traumas because I'm in a new relationship and my new partner is large. We always use a condom and since having intercourse with him ive noticed they are a little bigger...mould this just the friction? I'm so worried that these are warts, how would I explain this to him? Please help!
The only way to know for sure is from testing. Other then that it's just guessing.