Could this be herpes?
My girlfriend and I had sex 3 days ago.  She was a virgin, but I wasn't.  We actually started trying to have sex 6 days ago, but she kept telling me that it was hurting too much to go inside, so I kept stopping.  After we had sex, she has developed a white round bump on the inside of her mouth (lip) which is red around.  She also has developed little red bumps in her vagina, around the mons pubis area, above her clitoris, and in her labia.  She has high fever, and it is always hurting her inside her vagina.  She is also having a brown vaginal discharge.  I, have also developed little red bumps around the head of my penis, the shaft, and the testicles, although mine just appeared today.  They don't hurt, but are quite itchy.
She feels that her mouth is healing already, and the bumps on her vagina are drying up.  She is also telling me that she felt discomfort in her vaginal area after a jacuzzi bath we had on Friday.
As I said before, she was a virgin and had never done anything sexual with anyone.  I, have had sex before, and although I haven't had sex in over one year and a half, I get blood tested for any kind of stds every 6 months.  Last test was in March, which came out negative.  We initially tried sex without a condom, but then we used a condom and also used silicone based lubricant.
I am really worried and feel really bad that I may had given her something.  Please advice!

Ok if you got tested after your last sexual encounter and you tested negative then you didn't give her anything. She might have a yeast infection. Have her go to her OBGYN and get looked at.