Dead Trich cells keep coming back
Wife has went to doc and was told that she has dead trich cells in her wet mount.  Never seen alive.  This is not the first time she's been told this.  One doctor said he seen it many years ago, but didn't tell her. Makes no sense.  She takes meds(metronidazole), I take meds(flagyl) It apperas to go away, maybe a few months pass and then again out of no where she has dead trich agian.  Causing all kind of problems for me.  Does this make any sense?  I've read that flagyl may not be working for me and I may be reinfecting her. Help me please!!!!!!!!!!
more likely it's all false positives.  http://www.medhelp.org/posts/STDs/Trichomoniasis/show/1119263 is a prior post by Dr Handsfield on this.

really no reason for the two of you to keep treating for this if you aren't having other partners.

grace
She has symptoms, but isnt bv symptoms the same as trich?
i found this link it may explain our problem.  

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=48pWAAAAIBAJ&sjid=QOoDAAAAIBAJ&pg=4177%2C7926031 ¿¿ ¿   ¿¿  
bv symptoms and trich symptoms can be similar. trich is a very specific organism though and doesn't look the same under the microscope as bv does.

the link you posted isn't valid.

like I said, no reason to think you two are continuing to pass trich back and forth.
So we go to the doc today for a follow up and can you guess what she says?????? The dead trich she thought she seen most likely where sperm. Wth I was happy and mad at the same time. One should definetly not believe the 1st thing somebody tells you about trich.  All test negative.
glad you are getting answers :)