Aa
A
A
Close
Discoloration on Penis Head
About a week ago, I started to look at my penis head more closely as I seemed to have masturbated quite vigorously and wanted to see if there was any tearing.  I noticed that there was a brownish discoloration on the head about 5mm in width, a smaller whitish discoloration, and a pin-like spot (think it's brown too).  It's virtually not visible when my penis is erect.

I got an STD a few months ago which came back cleared and only have had sex with my girlfriend a few times after that.  There was however, one possible encounter that I had about 2 months ago with a friend but because we were so intoxicated, we don't really remember.  However, we both are pretty sure that nothing happened.  I have no symptoms, discharge or discomfort.

I think this is something that may have been there before but I just started noticing.  Actually it's only noticeable if I look closely at the head.  However, could this be a result of what 'may have' happened 2 months ago?

Thanks in advance for any insight.
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Discoloration is not a STD symptom, see a Dr.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Thanks.  Was re-reading my post and I meant to say I got an STD test, not a virus.

If not an STD, what other possibilities can there be?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Can't say that is why I suggested seeing a Dr.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs / STIs Community Resources