Do I have an infection?
Hi everybody. Please help me with this problem. I am 17 years old now. To tell you the truth, I was raped by three young boys 1 year ago. And from that experience I got an infection, sorry I couldn't recall the infection because I am still shocked. I was treated when we went to see a doctor, and they gave me a lot of medicines. I couldn't remember all of it and my parents don’t like to talk about it. Unfortunately, my father slept with me and he is trying to blackmail me. So I can’t tell my mom about it. We had sex almost twice a month when my mom is away. I already left home and now I am staying in my friend’s house. When we had sex, I can feel pain inside my vagina. Do I have another infection again? Please help me. I don’t have money to go to a doctor right now. Thank you.
The only way to know is to see a Dr. I would also urge you to seek a therapist.
Thank you so much. Hope I can go to one of them this days. Even though i think it might be impossible for me.
Your medical health is not a game of money. See a DR
,yah. I understood. Thank you  
if you aren't aware of your local low cost/no cost options for healthcare, call your local health department. Planned parenthood clinics also charge based on income so they are a good option too. get a proper exam and some basic testing done for starters.

I also recommend you seek out your local rape crisis center too. they can refer you to counseling locally where you are at now and I highly recommend you pursue that. You have multiple issues to deal with and if you don't get help with them now, you'll carry that baggage around with your needlessly so it's best to deal with it now, not try to ignore it.  I say this out of compassion for you and your situation, not because anything about your post indicates that I think you are nuts or anything :)

grace