Do herpes form white heads?? Questions...
Do herpes form white heads like a pimple? Cause I thought I had them and went to the doctor he said I have folliculitis or something because it popped up a few days after sex. The only thing is I have like 25 bumps and there all turning to white heads.. I popped one and it looked like an infection came out? Was my doctor wrong? Do I have herpes? He didnt see any on my shaft, but I found 2 small ones today.....
Well they can look like that - but the best thing to do is go BACK to that doctor and demand a blood test for HSV2... That blood test is not in a reg STD panel --you have to ask.  

They can take a culture as well, but the blood test will define if it is HSV1 or HSV2. Good to know anyway - as many people think that wearing condoms protects you from contracting or giving this virus...not true.  

But, while you are experiencing these legion types, make sure you do not touch area and touch your face, touch others etc..to help prevent spread of a potential virus.

It actually doesn't sound like herpes.  I agree it sounds like folliculitis, which is very hard to treat btw.
Whenever I hear someone mention whiteheads the first thing I think is Molluscum Contagiosum or MCV - it is "harmless" and will eventually resolve on its own but it can last a while - 6,omths to a year can be normal.