Does this sound like a DST? Red bumps on penis.
First of all, sorry for my bad English. I'm still learning it and it is not my native language.

Ok, I'm 20 years old and 3 months ago I met a girl.  I've received unprotected oral sex from her (fellatio) and we did not have vaginal intercourse, although I fingered her and I probably have touched myself after that.

About 4 or 5 weeks after this encounter, I've noticed a red bump on the gland of my penis. No pain and no itching, and it did not seem like there was liquid, pus or something else inside. Also, its diameter couldn't be bigger than 1mm and it did not look like a ulceration.

The bump went away on its own after a few days and, as far as I can tell, they did not leave any scabs before disappearing. However, as soon as it went away, a few other red bumps appeared right under the gland. About 4 or 5. Some were about the same size as the initial bump, others were smaller. There was a considerable space between like 2cm or more (can't tell for sure), and they did not itch or pain.

Once again, they went away after a few days.

One or two weeks after that, I've noticed 2 or 3 bumps again, no itching or pain and they went away once again.

Today, about 3 months after I've received oral sex, I've noticed 3 bumps again, one on the gland and 2 under it.

Could this be herpes or another DST? I know the only way of being sure is getting examined and I'll do that on Monday, but might as well ask now. I did not have any other sexual encounters during this time, and did not involve in any sexual activities before said fellatio.

Thanks for the attention.
Hi I really can't say what it might be because it can be many things.