Dr. H hunter need your help fast
Doctor i really like how u explain things...  Im goin to try to explain my self. I had sex with my wife january 14. 3 days later red dots appears in my penis gland wich it went away the same day.. Of course i became crazy and look at my penis 100 times a day. Next day i noticed 3 small like paper cuts in my shaft. No pain no burning no itchy. Also i washed with ruubing alcohol. That same day i went to a walk in clinic and the doc. Said it was herpes. Gave me valtrex for ten days.. Now i never heard about this and i got scare i started looking over the web fore all the symptoms and trus my i havent see any like mine. Mine was so mild the cuts never crust nothing they just went away.  Now the big problem is that my wife is pregnant and i dont know if she has it or not or it just woke up an me. Really really concern. I cant sleep and this goes for over a week. (sorry about my inglish).

Please please need your respond fast. Im going crazy crazy..

I still have like pain in my penis..and still is dificult to pee..

the std experts do not come to this forum either.

both the herpes and std forums have "about this forum" tabs as well as we explain the forums better in the read before posting post located under the "important announcements" tab on both forums.

grace