Erotic Massage - Accidental ejection plus (penis, vagina ocntact)

I had a erotic massage today and expected that it will relieve me of my stress but ended up adding new fears. There was no intercourse involved and there was no handjob either. But, when the masseuse was rubbing my penis with her stomach i ejaculated. During the massage session there might have been contact between my penis and her vagina (only through external rubbing and no insertion of my penis inside her). And at one point i licked her vagina (for 3 secs max). I am afraid she might have had periods.

What are the chances of me getting any STD's? and are there any chances of me getting any infection by licking her vagina, assuming that she had periods?

I went thorugh the forum for a long long time and read about the different posts and sorry for the botheration. I am afraid. help!
You would have noticed if she had her period, and there is no risk here for anything.  

3 seconds of licking her vagina isn't enough to transmit anything, no matter if she was on her period or not.

You have no risk.

Aj