Flaky, cheesy penis?
Hi there :) I've been recently seeing a new fella who I've known for a long time. Now, this afternoon, I was gonna give him head, but then I noticed that he has what looks like white flakes on the end of his penis (the shaft?) that moves when he's lubricated with his pre-***. It also smells slightly of cheese. This totally put me off and I didn't fully give him head, although I did put it in my mouth before I noticed this. (But when it was in my mouth his foreskin at the time was covering it up, hence why I didn't notice it.)

I'm worried I may have caught whatever this stuff is in my mouth, but I'm more worried that if we have sex without a condom, I'd catch it. (I'm not sleeping with him without one anyways, but I'm not going near him until I can find out what this white, flaky stuff is.) I'm scared that he has an STD :(

Please help me! Thanks in advance
Well your risk was extremely low, I don't think you have anything to worry about with this exposure.

If you intend on staying with this guy or plan on having sex in the future my suggestion would be for you both to have a date to the STD clinic and both get your status checked just to know.

His "flakes" could have just been dry skin, an irritated area (from soap). It could have been anything but doesn't really sound like and STD.

Until you know his or any other partners status you should wear a condom... samething for yourself, you need to learn your status.
Also I just reread and realized he lubed him self with his precum... the flakes could have been dried up cu*