Freaking out
My story is vaginal intercourse with 2 csw at the same time. Condom protected. No kissing no oral no fingering. This happened a year ago

My concern is that wih one of those girls i heard a pop sound while trying to do it (was not fully erected) to which i didnt pay attention at the moment and continued for an additional minute. Never felt any wetness. At that point i dont even know if i even was inside of her at all. 

When i withdrew, i saw a complete condom covering my penis. No signs of damage or breakage. But said before i was flacid and the condom shrinked over my penis. Didnt gave it a good look. 

Didnt think about the whole thing that much until week 4 or 5 when i got a rash on my groin similar to joch itch which ive had before in my life but cant tell if it was the same thing. 

Later, on week 10 or 11 had 4 days of mild headache and a swollen feeling in my throat. Not a sore feeling but a swollen feeling. Like having something stucked when swallowing and a swollen feeling in the low front of my neck but no pain at all. After that and almost till today i ve had a funny fullness feeling in my armpits and groin but cant feel any limp or bump or node or whatever. No pain. 

What freaked me out is that around that time my gf whom which a was having a lot of sex (always protected) got a nasty, really nasty flu. 

All that happened and managed to forget the whole thing at that time. Didnt tested. As said around a year ago.

The real huge issue that is bringing me here today is that about 3 weeks ago my gf and i had our first unprotected intercourse. No ejaculation inside. 

Since yesterday she devolped a extremely painful isolated bump little bump on her left armpit. Pretty visible and near to the surface.  We dont know if is a node or a in grown hair or sebaceus infection. Looks more like a swollen node instead of any kind of pimple and she say it hurts like hell. But im shiting my pants since yesterday about all this !!!

What do you think of all this??? Please help!!!
Already answered in HIV forum. You have a specific STD question because the same answer as in HIV is going to apply for STD's.
Could you please elaboate a little further. I really need i understand why do you think it has nothing to do with hiv.

Im really worried