Gonnorrhea Question
I'm a male and I recieved oral sex last thursday and on Tuesday I noticed pain and discharge from my penis, I went to the clinic to get tested/treated that same day. He gave me a shot of Rocephin and also 4 pill of Azithromycin. But it's been 3 days since treatment and the discharge stopped immediately but I still have discomfort - Itchyness, feeling like I have to pee all the time and alittle bit of a burning sensation. Did the medication work? Am I not giving it enough time? When should I go back to the Dr? I would appreciate your help thank you.
did any of your testing come back yet?

also you need to give this a week.

grace
No he just did a visual inspection and told me I had gonnorrhea and then gave me the shot gave me the prescription and sent me on my way. Like I said the discharge stopped and theres no visual signs of infection but it does still burna nd itch. Is it possible I'm not giving it long enough? Should I atleast wait a week even though I'm uncomfortable?
oh that's really poor medicine :(  

at this point you need to wait an entire week and if symptoms are still there, be seen again ( hopefully somewhere where they know what they are doing !!! )