Gonorrhea and Chlamydia throat passed by kissing
Alright so here is the discussion, I just came to know that Gonorrhea and Chlamydia can manifest itself on the throat. Now theoretically it is possible to pass both via deep kissing, are there any statistics like how rare is it that both can be passed on?

Also is there any statistics of how many people are infected with throat Chlamydia, I know for a fact that it is rare, but how rare?

For throat Gonorrhea I came across an article saying that detection of throat gonorrhea is as high as 20% on people examined.

Chlamydia of the throat is so rare that you do not even need to worry about it. There is still a lot of debate in the scientific community about whether chlamydia of the throat is even possible.

Gonorrhea of the throat is possible, but not at all common. I don't know of any hard statistics on the risk, but it is very low. That 20% figure you found, must have been from people examined with a known or suspected STD. Gonorrhea of the throat can be passed by deep kissing - but, again, the risk is low. Many cases of throat gonorrhea are asymptomatic, so people don't even know they have it (you have to get a throat swab to detect it). Without treatment, throat gonorrhea typically goes away by itself in 2-3 weeks.
Q: Can throat (oral) gonorrhea by licking and fingering females a** can be transmitted to her? that is transmited giving her genital gonorrhea?