Aa
A
A
Close
H. Hunter Handsfield, forums
i have been on the herpes forum and noticed that there are more doctor responces on std forum. it would be helpfull of the doctors could check out the herpes forum. i am understanding that posting twice is not recommended

thanks for your help
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
There are no Doctors that moderate this forum. You may want to post your question on Dr Handsfield`s and Dr. Hook`s forum, it will cost a little money to do so. Take care.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
i thought that was what i was doing. is there  a place that i should be looking at on this site to post a question?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
207091 tn?1337713093
There isn't a doctor here or on the herpes forum.  On the right side of this page, you will see a list for related expert forums.  Click on the STDs link in that list, and it will take you to the experts forum.  Click on the green post a question, just as you do here, and it will take you through the process.  It does cost $15 to post a question.

If it helps, I totally agree with Grace's repsonses to you in the herpes forum.  You are doing a lot of worrying for a very low risk event, but feel free to ask the doctors about it.

AJ
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs / STIs Community Resources