HOW LONG DO IT TAKE FOR TRICK TO SHOW UP
HOW  LONG DO IT TAKE FOR THE STD  TRICK TO  SHOW UP ONCE A  PERSON HAVE    CAME    IN CONTACT WITH IT
It depend on wat kind of decease u getting
some desease dosent show symptom like HPV( onli show wart)
but get tested
I was just diagnosed with having Trich, It went undiagnosed for about 2 years, now looking back I had symptoms starting about 7 days after receiving unprotected oral sex.  Trich is VERY hard to detect in men. You have to ask be specifically checked for it.  Believe me, you know you have it if you in fact do...MAJOR redness at tip/ burning/ and itching like hell...the feeling comes and goes- one day you feel fine and another you are going crazy from symptoms.. Dr's kept telling me nothing was wrong after tests for all other STD's came back negative...  
Even if you don't have symptoms ask to be tested for it if you believe someone you were with may of had it.

-Good Luck
how long does it take for oral herpes to show up and how can you distinguish it from a cold sore
HSV1 is a cold sore.

You might get symptoms within 2-20 days if its a new infection, but not everyone who has hsv1 gets cold sores.

AJ
I had sex with a lady about three days now  I always feeling tired do u think that I my have caught a STD from her body not feeling the same.