HPV related or generic Wart?

Hi -  I recently had a lesion on the tip of my penis removed surgically.  I had the lesion for as long as I can remember (pre-dating any sexual encounters). The urologist came back with a dermatology report that states "the differential diagnosis lies between a genital seborrheic keratosis and an older lesion of condyloma acuminatum.  In light of molecular biologic data demonstrating that many genital seborrheic keratoses harbor HPV DNA, distinction between those two entities on genital skin may be one of little clinical significance." I was too flustered to ask questions at the time and am unable to reach said doctor at the moment... my main takeaway was that I probably have the HPV virus... but then he wasn't definitive about it.

My questions are simply these:  Does this mean I have HPV/Genital Warts?  What is the distinction between a genital seborrheic keratosis and condyloma acuminatum?  How can I have HPV if I had it before I every had sexual contact? Thank you for help.
Tags: Dermatology, condyloma acuminata,
follow up on your post in the hpv forum where you also posted.